Student Services Department
Student Counseling Center
The Student Counseling Center aims to provide specialized counseling services so students can achieve a greater psychological, social and academic balance. This center helps students to face the difficulties and challenges they face in all aspects of their lives.
Academic advising is designed to help students identify the factors that hinder their progress. It provides academic and study training such as conservation and memory skills, time management advice, how to prioritize and prepare for exams.
The Personal/ Psychological Counseling Department aims to help students understand themselves and identify their capacity to develop skills and overcome weaknesses. It also aims to help them build relationships with their surrounding family members, friends and classmates. They also aim to develop independence and self-reliance.
International Students Section
All non-Emirati Students studying at United Arab Emirates University are considered International Students.
- UAE Visas - where students are sponsored by UAEU
- Health Insurance Cards (if eligible)
- Fees for Medical Tests (Health Test and Blood Test)
- Air tickets and ground transportation (if eligible)
- Financial Aid (if eligible)
- Resource sessions and information for international students
- International Student Center Drop-In
- Coordination with Student Counseling and Support Services
- Coordination with Student Activities & Leadership Department
- Coordination with Embassies on special events and student support
- Coordination with Residence Life and Student Housing
- Original Passport
- 1 Passport Size Photo
- To Whom It May Concern Letter
- Original Blood Test (AIDS) Certificate
- Copy of Daman Health Insurance Card
- Corresponding administrative Fees (if you are not eligible)
If you are UAE citizen and live outside Al-Ain, you can get Theqa health insurance card. If you are an International student you can get Health insurance card from UAEU if your residency visa sponsored by UAEU.
No, the international student should renew his/her passport by his/her own through their Embassy.
Information Technology College, Ground Floor, office number G047
Al Maqam, Campus, Building G2, Office # 1003, First floor, Student Services Office
Financial Aid Section
Health Service Section
Please contact the clinics in all accommodations and in G2
Yes, but according to the UAEU policies
No, it can be from your treating doctor with relevant document sealed and signed by the concerned authority
No, UAEU is issuing Daman insurance card for the students who are sponsored by UAEU.
Special Needs Section
- When applying (stated in their forms)
- Brought themselves to Advisers
- Teacher identifies
- Other university staff
- Contact Special needs office
- Lecture Recodes.
- Extra Time
- Contact with instruction
- Alternative exam
- Other service relate with case
- Early Class Registration.
The technology, equipment or devices that individuals with special needs use to support them in different area in their life.
- Braille Sense
- Book sense
- Fair View
- Eye Pal Solo (Reader)
- Ibsar Software
Do you find this content helpful?
لايوجد محتوى عربي لهذه الصفحة
يوجد مشكلة في الصفحة التي تحاول الوصول إليها