International Students Services
Services offered by ISO
The International Students Office (ISO) supports international students throughout their time at the United Arab Emirates University. ISO provides advice and guidance on a range of issues affecting study and welfare, including guidance on personal, academic, financial and visa issues.
ISO offers international students support in:
UAE Visas - where students are sponsored by UAEU
- Help students to get Health Insurance Cards (if eligible)
- Fees for Medical Tests (Health Test and Blood Test) (if eligible)
- Air tickets and ground transportation (if eligible)
- Fees for Emirates ID (if eligible)
- Arrival support and welcome.
- Orientation programs on arrival.
- Information and resource sessions.
- International Student Center Drop-In.
- Coordination with Student Counseling and Support Services.
- Coordination with Student Activities
- Coordination with Embassies on special student support events.
- Coordination with Residence Life and Student Housing.
The main required documents for all cases of extraction and renewal of student’s residence at the UAE University:
- Original student passport.
- Passport size photo.
- “To Whom It May Concern” Letter from Admission & Registration that the student is registered and active\continuous at UAEU.
- Original Blood test.
- Copy of valid Health Insurance Card.
- Copy of valid Emirates Identity Card.
- Receipt of deposit the required amount of residency + administrative fees.
In the case of a transfer of residence on the university, please add the following documents:
- Certificate of the sponsor End of Service\ Work Termination and be sure of the sponsor leave outside the UAE, or in case of the sponsor's death: Sponsor Death Certificate.
- Certificate stating that there are no presence of relatives, such as brother or mother the student can transfer his residence visa of them.
- A written request from the student for visa transfer approval.
- A copy of sponsor's passport with residence.
- Receipt of deposit the required amount to extract the residence visa.
- Receipt of deposit the required amount of the fees “In–lieu of Departure” .
In the case of Residence extraction for the first time, please add the following documents:
- Visa original entry
The General Conditions to transfer residence to UAEU:
- To be a UAEU registered student and be on continuous study
- The completion of the required documents
- Obtaining administrative approvals
- There is no sponsor for the student inside UAE
Do you find this content helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
لايوجد محتوى عربي لهذه الصفحة
يوجد مشكلة في الصفحة التي تحاول الوصول إليها