Distance and Online Learning Support Unit (DOLSU)
DOLSU provides support services to produce distance and online learning material. Through its two sub-units, the Instructional Material Design (IMD) and the E-Learning Studio (ELS), it engages with stakeholders to facilitate the production of cutting-edge educational assets.
The Instructional Material Design sub-unit functions include:
- Designing a distance or online course (and educational experiences) in accordance with framework and guidelines provided by the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning (CETL)
- Endeavoring with subject-matter experts (SMEs) to identify audience learning needs
- Recommending learning tasks to enrich the learning process of the transformed course
- Monitoring emerging and evolving trends in educational technologies and incorporating such elements when possible
The E-Learning Studio sub-unit functions include:
- Producing an array of academic multimedia and visual design assets to be utilized for the transformation to distance and online course delivery
- Creating graphic design solutions to meet the evolving learning needs of online students
- Collaborating with stakeholders to ensure satisfaction with the final product
- Working closely with IMD sub-unit to achieve identified aims
Do you find this content helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
لايوجد محتوى عربي لهذه الصفحة
يوجد مشكلة في الصفحة التي تحاول الوصول إليها