Master of Science in Information Technology Management
The College of Information Technology offers the Master of Science in Information Technology Management program that produces graduates who have a thorough understanding of information systems and technologies along with relevant management, communication, and decision-making skills. Students learn how to integrate information systems technology expertise and management skills to effectively implement organizational solutions. This combination of advanced technical knowledge and management skills with organizational strategy put graduates of this program in a position to succeed as IT leaders and technical experts.
- Develop in depth knowledge in information systems and technologies.
- Integrate information systems technology expertise and management skills to effectively implement organizational solutions.
- Lead IT projects and take a major role in building tomorrow’s economy.
- Improve their skills and expand their knowledge for life-long learning and professional growth.
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate advanced understandings of the complex body of knowledge that involve the different IT management approaches.
- Evaluate in depth enterprise architectures for developing and delivering products and services to the marketplace.
- Develop ethically project work or research that contributes significantly to the current business needs and compliant with cutting-edge technology.
- Develop enterprise-wide IT management skills and expand the knowledge for lifelong learning and professional development.
- Critically analyze, synthesize, and make use of management information to solve complex IT management problems
- Demonstrate advanced oral and written communication skills in a teamwork environment.
Required Credit Hours : minimum 30 hours
College of Information Technology
|Required Courses (9 hours )||Credit Hours|
|ITCO601||Current Emerging Trends in Information Technology||3|
|ITCO602||Management and Leadership in Information Technology||3|
|ITCO603||System Analysis, Modeling & Design||3|
Information Technology Management
|Required Courses (12 hours )||Credit Hours|
|ISBP631||Information Systems Management||3|
|ISBP632||Applied Data Mining||3|
|Elective Courses - 3CH for Thesis option and 6CH for Non-Thesis option (6 hours )||Credit Hours|
|ISBP633||Managing the IT Venture||3|
|ITPG698||Special Topics in Information Technology||3|
Project or Thesis (If Project option is chosen, an additional elective will need to be taken for 3 CH )
|Thesis Option (6 hours )||Credit Hours|
|Project Option (3 hours )||Credit Hours|
لايوجد محتوى عربي لهذه الصفحة
يوجد مشكلة في الصفحة التي تحاول الوصول إليها