Master of Public Law
The public law specialty emphasizes the laws related to the state, as sovereign state, such as Criminal Law, Administrative Law, International Law, and Constitutional Law. The program is designed to enhance the graduates’ professional skills, their abilities to think critically, to analyze legal arguments, to articulate ideas, to research efficiently, to write effectively, and to support the college's academic position as a remarkable university within the UAE and abroad
- Build and develop in depth a solid and advanced scientific base of knowledge in public law among the students.
- Enable students to conduct in depth researches and specialized legal studies in different areas of public law.
- Develop creativity and an advanced continuous knowledge in the field of Public Law.
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Analyze cases and legal texts in a correct scientific manner.
- Criticize jurisprudential and judicial view points and trends in general, and within the UAE legal system in particular.
- Conduct in depth a legal research in the field of public law, and analyzes the findings, in accordance with the correct scientific methodologies.
- Lead a team work to solve relevant legal problems.
- Present his/her scholarly activity orally in a correct scientific manner.
- Demonstrate self-learning skills with regard to real and novel issues.
- Undertake his/her duties professionally in accordance with ethical principles.
Required Credit Hours : minimum 31 hours
Program Requirements Part 1: Core Requirements
|Required Courses (18 hours )||Credit Hours|
|PUBL630||Advanced Studies in Criminal Law||3|
|PUBL631||Advanced Studies in Constitutional Law||3|
|PUBL633||Advance Studies in International Criminal Law||3|
|PUBL634||Advanced Studies in Criminal Procedures||3|
|PUBL635||Advanced Studies in Administrative Law||3|
Part 2: Elective Requirements (Req. CH:6)
|Group 1: Arabic Courses (3 hours )||Credit Hours|
|PUBL637||Advanced Studies in Administrative Contracts||3|
|PUBL640||Advanced Studies in Criminal Law-Specific Crimes||3|
|Group 2: English Courses (3 hours )||Credit Hours|
|PUBL639||Human Rights (E)||3|
|PUBL638||International Relations & Organizations(E)||3|
Part 3: Research Requirements
|Required Courses (7 hours )||Credit Hours|
لايوجد محتوى عربي لهذه الصفحة
يوجد مشكلة في الصفحة التي تحاول الوصول إليها