The purpose of this award is to encourage existing students to achieve excellence
in their pursuit of higher education. This award depends on the availability of budget
and is primarily provided to students in STEM and strategic areas of the country (renewable
energy, transportation, health, water resources, technology, space). To receive this
Merit Award, students must be enrolled in one of the UAEU graduate programs and have
high academic achievements. The Merit Fellowship Award offers a financial assistance
in form of partial tuition waiver to qualified students.
- Have earned a minimum of 12 credit hours of courses (excluding thesis credits) in
a graduate program at UAEU.
- Have Excellent Academic Standing (GPA ≥ 3.8/4.0).
- Maintain a GPA ≥ 3.8/4.0 during study at UAEU.
- Have no other financial sponsorship or award.
- 50% discount on tuition fees.
- Valid until graduation as long as the student is abiding with the Student Eligibility
In case the student fails to fulfill the above conditions, the fellowship will be
suspended, and he/she shall be entitled to receive that fellowship again if the reasons
How to Apply:
Complete the "Application Form" and submit it to the College of Graduate Studies in person or via email by sending
a signed, scanned copy of the form to email@example.com.
Application Form should be submitted after completing the course registration in the
graduate program and during the first two weeks of classes.
- Existing Graduate Students should apply before the above deadline.