Master of Business Administration
The MBA experience at UAE University emphasizes leadership, innovation, and entrepreneurial creativity. During four semesters of courses, MBA students are guided through a progression of thoughts and shared experience that prepares them for confident, competent business leadership in and beyond the UAE business environment and provides the business community with high quality graduates who are capable of becoming the business leaders of the UAE and beyond.
- Advanced specialized knowledge and critical understanding in business administration and at the interface between related fields.
- Highly developed communication skills, in a professional context, to explain and | or critique substantively complex matters.
- Apply critical thinking skills to the analysis and solution of complex business problems.
- Work effectively as individuals and contribute positively to complex groups as members and leaders.
- Ethical and social commitment at the local and global levels.
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate an advanced comprehensive knowledge of conventional and innovative concepts and principles across the breadth of business administration issues.
- Demonstrate the ability to professionally apply business administration knowledge in practical settings.
- Communicate in writing, using the appropriate information technology where appropriate, and to produce highly developed professional quality business documents on substantively complex matters in business administration.
- Deliver a highly developed professional quality presentation, expressing a comprehensive internalized personal worldview on substantively complex matters in business administration accompanied by appropriate technology.
- Identify appropriate sources of information and use appropriate analytical techniques in a systematic way that leads to integrate knowledge from different business administration related fields and use highly developed cognitive skills to think critically and creatively.
- Demonstrate advanced problem solving skills by identifying a business complex problem, generating and comparing alternative strategic approaches to develop innovative solutions with intellectual independence.
- Demonstrate autonomy, responsibility and continuous self-development in planning and executing a major project at their work places.
- Demonstrate teamwork, coordination, and leadership abilities in a complex strategic business environment setting involving multiple groups and governance processes
- Lead, contribute and implement ethical standards in a consistent and sensitive way that leads to informed, fair and valid decisions.
- Analyze business administration issues, reflect ethical engagement, civic and social responsibility on socio cultural norms and relationships, and act to transform them.
Required Credit Hours :
minimum 48 hours
Exploration Term Courses
Elaboration Term Courses I
Elaboration Term Courses II
Application Term Courses