Master of Business Administration
The program aims to develop leaders with an immediate and positive impact on businesses and organizations. The UAEU MBA guides and supports students to explore and discover creative and new ways of thinking and approaching challenges. The UAEU MBA facilitates and provides opportunities to students to access useful networks and invest in their future.
The MBA is the catalyst for students willing to transform or shift their careers. To achieve this, the MBA program enhances the student's confidence and skills to attain their potential and aspirations.
- Advanced specialized knowledge and critical understanding in business administration and at the interface between related fields.
- Highly developed communication skills, in a professional context, to explain and | or critique substantively complex matters.
- Apply critical thinking skills to the analysis and solution of complex business problems.
- Work effectively as individuals and contribute positively to complex groups as members and leaders.
- Ethical and social commitment at the local and global levels.
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Critically evaluate business situations and challenges in global and local contexts based on in-depth interdisciplinary knowledge and the relevant business management analysis tools.
- Develop innovative tactical and strategic solutions and their implementation plans aimed at solving specific business problems and adding value to organizations.
- Make informed business decisions relying on developed quantitative and qualitative research skills and relevant ICT tools and methods.
- Display leadership behaviour and initiatives when working in teams or individually to enhance the quality of outcomes and to communicate them creatively.
- Integrate issues on sustainable development, ethics, and culture when solving complex business problems and proposing business alternatives.
Required Credit Hours :
minimum 36 hours
Elective Courses (6 Cr. Hrs. 2 courses only)
(Student can select 1 course from each set of electives or two from one specific set of elective courses.)