Master of Private Law
Private Law is the branch of law that deals with the relations between individuals or institutions, rather than relations between these and the state. This specialty attracts the law graduates who are looking to get recruited in trading companies, law firms, economic establishments, and the judiciary. The program aims at providing graduates with adequate research and professional skills through focusing on financial transactions between individuals whether it be civil or commercial transactions.
- Build and develop in depth a solid and advanced scientific base of knowledge in private law among the students.
- Enable students to conduct in depth researches and specialized legal studies in different areas of private law.
- Develop creativity and an advanced continuous knowledge in the field of Private Law.
- Provide students with the highest values and ethics necessary for the exercise of the legal profession.
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Analyze cases and legal texts soundly and scientifically.
- Compare jurisprudence, various judicial and legislative trends, especially in the UAE legal system.
- Undertake in-depth scientific research in a field of the Private Law utilizing curriculum-based legal research methods and drawing from scientific sources.
- Present legal arguments in a sound and proper manner.
- Perform tasks assigned to him/her in a professional and ethical manner
- Lead a teamwork to solve relevant legal problems.
Required Credit Hours : minimum 31 hours
Program Requirements Part 1: Core Requirements
|Required Courses (18 hours )||Credit Hours|
|PRVT600||Advanced Studies in Civil Law||3|
|PRVT601||Advanced Studies in Commercial Law||3|
|PRVT603||International Trade Contracts (E)||3|
|PRVT604||Alternative Dispute Resolution (E)||3|
|PRVT611||Advanced Studies in Civil Procedure||3|
Part 2: Elective Requirements (Req. Ch:6)
|First Group: Arabic Courses (3 hours )||Credit Hours|
|PRVT605||Modern Finance Transactions in Islamic Law||3|
|PRVT609||Advanced St.In Prvt.Int. Law||3|
|PRVT612||Advanced Studies in Insurance||3|
|PRVT613||Advanced Studies in Intellectual Property||3|
|Second Group: English Courses (3 hours )||Credit Hours|
|PRVT607||World Trade Agreements (E)||3|
|PRVT608||E-Commerce ( E )||3|
|PRVT610||Legal System for Economic Activity in Free Zones (E)||3|
Part 3: Research Requirements
|Required Courses (7 hours )||Credit Hours|
لايوجد محتوى عربي لهذه الصفحة
يوجد مشكلة في الصفحة التي تحاول الوصول إليها